Instructor Training Program
The ATA Legacy Instructor Training program is the pipeline through which future ATA instructors flow and which school owners leave their legacy. There are four steps to one’s becoming a certified instructor, and each step has its requirements and level of abilities. Anyone may join the Legacy Instructor Training program, but a student must be at least 18 years old to become a fully-certified instructor.
The ATA Legacy Program is a step above the Leadership Program in that it takes the physical and mental skills a student has learned in the Leadership Program and provides them the training so that they may pass that knowledge on to others to create their own legacy. It is the perfect blend of personal development and physical training specially targeted for the elite student.
Eternal Grand Master’s vision was to create the pathway for any ATA student to become successful in life. No matter if the goal is to become a lawyer, doctor, or professor, this program is perfect to plant the seeds of leadership qualities needed to create an impressive legacy.
Through the Course of martial arts teaching, there are times when instructors find students who possess qualities of a truly great leader and they know that student has what it takes to rise a step above the other programs offered by ATA. The ATA Legacy Program will take these students to new heights in their martial arts training, character development and managerial skills to assist them in the next steps to success. Want to know if Legacy is right for you?
Check out what our instructors have to say about ATA Legacy.
- These students possess leadership qualities needed to create an impressive legacy of their own.
- Eternal Grand Master Lee had a vision to create a pathway for any ATA student to become successful in life.
- Whether you want to be a lawyer, doctor or instructor, this program will plant the seeds to help you succeed in any career or path you desire.
- For those interested in a career in martial arts, this program is essential to providing the necessary tools and resources to guide you through the process.
- ATA Legacy students want to leave something of value to others.
- Legacy means hard work and sacrifices with unparalleled reward.
In a world full of followers, dare to be a leader. Dar to leave your own ATA Legacy.